OK, here is a classic news story. A democratic governor saying the ACA is working great and a Republican hack saying it is 'terribly flawed". What I love about this is that the Governor is dealing with facts and the Republican is just repeating talking points. So typical. And often the media repeats the talking points, but this interviewer is calling her out a bit.
I admit, not being a huge fan of the AFA, I have been turned off even more by the reports of the exchange not working. This video is a good reminder to take a deep breath and relax about it. I still wish we had a single payer system that would truly reduce cost, but as a nation we aint ready for that.
The comments for this video are bothersome, people ranting about the poor people on welfare leaching off of the hard working Americans. What these ignorant comments miss is the fact that an increasing number of working Americans need welfare. The problem in this country is that you can work your ass off and not make enough to afford healthcare.
I admit, not being a huge fan of the AFA, I have been turned off even more by the reports of the exchange not working. This video is a good reminder to take a deep breath and relax about it. I still wish we had a single payer system that would truly reduce cost, but as a nation we aint ready for that.
The comments for this video are bothersome, people ranting about the poor people on welfare leaching off of the hard working Americans. What these ignorant comments miss is the fact that an increasing number of working Americans need welfare. The problem in this country is that you can work your ass off and not make enough to afford healthcare.

No comments:
Post a Comment